CREZON/TwoStep MDO SIGNs
Crezon/TwoStep MDO is a premium, unfinished, paint grade, MDO plywood which provides a superior surface for finishing.
Panel Construction & Moisture Resistance:
Crezon®/TwoStep® MDO constructed of an MDO overlay on plywood with Douglas Fir/Hemlock construction. It is produced with a 2 Step layup, has a waterproof glue bond and meets APA PS 1-07 specifications. All Olympic products are made in the USA.
Features and Benefits:
• Economical, uniform smooth surface for high quality paints
• Superior surface & life
• Waterproof bond for water/high humidity resistance
• High Face/Edge screwholding
• Very low Formaldehyde - meets proposed CARB requirements
Crezon®/TwoStep® MDO is available with 1 or 2 working faces. Panels with a single working face
are available with no backer (standard) or an optional backer. The working face is consists of natural (brown), resin impregnated MDO cellulose overlay.
• Edges are factory sawn, without edge treatment.
• Fill, prime & top coat all exposed wood with at least two coats of acrylic, polyurethane or polyurethane-acrylic primers & paints or exterior grade caulking.
• Exterior signage & bill boards
• Cabinet, display, fixture, shelving and workbench tops
• Pallets, bins, totes, crates & reels
• Agricultural & industrial wall lining; soffit & fascia, noise barrier
• Truck body & trailer liners & doors and boat seats
• Theatre/ movie set scenery
Crezon®/2 Step MDO is not a finished product. It requires 2 top & 2 edge coats for prolonged exposure in
exterior applications. For structural applications, consult Olympic Panel for load tables.
Thicknesses & Sizes:
Crezon® /2 Step MDO is available in 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" & 1-1/8". thicknesses. Standard pane
l sizes are 4' X 8' & 10' only. Non standard thicknesses meeting volume requirements are available.